Every safari is unique, and everybody is welcome, beginners, amateur or advanced photographers. In a small group (and in a comfy, air-conditioned vehicle!), we’ll share our passion for and knowledge of Lanzarote with you. If you’re a seasoned photographer you’ll uncover secret hidden gems to inspire your creativity … and if you’re new to photography you’ll soon pick up the ropes under our expert guidance! Read more about our Lanzarote photo sightseeing tours below.
- Tours are not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- You must provide your own photography equipment – camera, lenses, tripods, etc.
- Tours include a professional photographer guide, transportation, accident insurance.
- Not included: water and drinks, snacks, lunch, entrance fees, photo gear insurance.
- Collection from your hotel or apartment is possible if you stay in Costa Teguise, Arrecife, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero or the nearest villages. For the rest, we’ll specify a meeting point. Before the tour, you’ll be contacted to arrange collection time & place.
- Each tour has a maximum capacity of eight people, ensuring a comfortable and friendly atmosphere where we have time to answer all your questions and treat you to a great time.
We highly recommend you wear comfortable, sturdy footwear (as we will be out and about on uneven surfaces) and that you bring a jacket in case the weather surprises us!